REFUND AND RETURN POLICIES
1. Application for Returns/Refunds
Subject to the terms and conditions in this Refunds and Return Policy and the Terms of Service, Buyer may apply for return of the purchased items (“Item”) and/or refund prior to the expiry of the Online Guarantee Period as stated.
TKB Mall Guarantee is a service provided by TKB Mall, on User’s request, to assist Users in dealing with certain conflicts which may arise during the course of a transaction. Users may communicate with each other privately to resolve their differences or approach their relevant local authorities to assist them in overcoming any dispute prior, during or after using TKB Mall Guarantee.
2. Application for the Return of an Item
Buyer may only apply for the refund and/or return of the Item in the following circumstances:
- The Item has not been received by Buyer;
- The Item was defective and/or damaged on delivery;
- Seller has delivered an Item that does not match the agreed specification (e.g. wrong size, colour, etc.) to Buyer;
- The Item delivered to Buyer is materially different from the description provided by Seller in the listing of the Item; or
- By way of private agreement with Seller and Seller must send his/her confirmation to TKB Mall confirming such agreement.
Buyer’s application must be submitted via the email provided.
We will review each Buyer’s application on a case-by-case basis and, in its sole discretion, determine whether Buyer’s application is successful.
In the event where Buyer has commenced legal action against Seller, Buyer may provide the formal notification from the appropriate authority to TKB Mall to request Tkb Mall to continue to hold the purchase monies until a formal determination is available. TKB Mall will, at its sole and absolute discretion, determine whether it is necessary to continue to hold such purchase monies.
3. Rights of Seller
When Tkb Mall receives an application from Buyer for the return of the Item and/or refund, We will notify Seller in writing. Seller may respond to Buyer’s application according to the steps provided by TKB Mall in the written notification. Seller must respond within the time-frame stipulated in the written notification (the “Stipulated Period”).
Should TKB Mall not hear from Seller within the Stipulated Period, we will assume that Seller has no response to Buyer’s application and will proceed to assess Buyer’s application without further notice to Seller.
TKB Mall will review each Seller’s response on a case-by-case basis and, in its sole discretion, determine whether Buyer’s application may be successful against the circumstances stated by Seller.
4. Condition of Returning Item
To enjoy a hassle-free experience when returning the Item, Buyer should ensure that the Item, including any complimentary items such as accessories that come with the Item, must be returned to Seller in the condition received by Buyer on delivery. We will recommend Buyer to take a photo of the Item upon receipt.
5. Liability of Product Return Shipping Fee
- In the scenario of an unforeseen error from the seller’s end (i.e – damaged, faulty or wrong product delivered to the buyer), the seller will bear buyer’s return shipping fee.
- In the scenario of the buyer’s change of mind, buyer shall get seller’s consent prior to the return request and buyer will bear the return shipping fee.
- In the scenario where both seller-buyer disputing the party liable for the return shipping fee, Shopee at its sole discretion will determine the party liable for the return shipping fee.
Buyer will only be refunded after Tkb Mall has received the confirmation from Seller that Seller has received the returned Item.
In the event where TKB Mall does not hear from Seller within a specified time, TKB Mall will be at liberty to refund the applicable sum to Buyer without further notice to Seller. The refund will be made to Buyer’s credit/debit card or designated bank account, whichever is applicable.
7. Refund Form
Please click the link to fill up the refund form